Candidates are required to:
- be a person with outstanding academic and/or professional experience who lectures or conducts research in a higher education institution or a research organisation established in accordance with national legislation and practice;
- carry her/his research activities in the field of sustainable territorial development;
- have a research background attested by scientific publications in the field of sustainable territorial development;
- bring a clear added value to the Master course through lessons, workshops and trainings, supervision of students’ research projects, coordination of students’ final dissertations;
- have a good command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- have a basic knowledge of information and communication technologies.
Fill in the Application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org adding a CV.
Selection criteria will be:
- academic and/or professional excellence;
- interest in the topic of sustainable territorial development;
- knowledge of English and/or French language; candidates with command of both languages will have priority.
Step 1: pre-selection based on application forms received
Step 2: possible interview of pre-selected candidates through Skype
Step 3: selected and not selected candidates will be informed by e-mail.