Soon updating for Intake 2022/2023
Till Intake 2019/2020
All partner institutions involved in the Erasmus Mundus STeDe Master welcome applications from prospective visiting scholars. Established researchers and teachers of higher education institutions, experts and professionals may apply for a scholarship in order to contribute to the joint programme.
- during the academic year 2017/2018: at Università degli Studi di Padova and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven;
- during the academic year 2018/2019: at Université Paris 1 Panthéon – Sorbonne and Universidade Catolica Dom Bosco;
- during the academic year 2018/2019: at Università degli Studi di padova and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven;
- during the academic year 2019/2020: at Université paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and universidade catolica Dom Bosco.
Scholar/guest lecturers’ mobility is considered eligible in the following cases:
- mobility between the partners of the consortium (including to/from associated partners);
- mobility from outside the consortium, in case such mobility is clearly linked to the Master course.
Scholar Scholarship (Till Intake 2019/2020)
Living allowance (including travel costs and teaching/tutoring activities)
1,800 euro per week for a minimum duration of 1 week and a maximum duration of 7 weeks.
A “week” is defined as minimum 4 out of 7 consecutive calendar days.