All partner institutions involved in the Erasmus Mundus STeDe Master welcome applications from prospective visiting scholars. Established researchers and teachers of higher education institutions, experts and professionals may apply for a scholarship in order to contribute to the joint programme.
- during the academic year 2017/2018: at Università degli Studi di Padova and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven;
- during the academic year 2018/2019: at Université Paris 1 Panthéon – Sorbonne and Universidade Catolica Dom Bosco;
- during the academic year 2018/2019: at Università degli Studi di padova and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven;
- during the academic year 2019/2020: at Université paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and universidade catolica Dom Bosco.
Scholar/guest lecturers’ mobility is considered eligible in the following cases:
- mobility between the partners of the consortium (including to/from associated partners);
- mobility from outside the consortium, in case such mobility is clearly linked to the Master course.
Living allowance (including travel costs and teaching/tutoring activities)
1,800 euro per week for a minimum duration of 2 weeks and a maximum duration of 3 month.
A “week” is defined as minimum 4 out of 7 consecutive calendar days.