The STeDe Master course 2019/21 Edition forsees Scholarships for applicants from Erasmus+ Partner Countries and from Erasmus+ Programme Countries.
All applications will be considered for the Erasmus+ Scholarship award. Scholarships are awarded to best ranked applicants.
Scholarships for Partner Countries residents can be awarded to masters students from all countries other than the Programme Countries mentioned below.
Scholarships for Programme Countries residents can be awarded to masters students from the 28 EU member states, EEA/EFTA states: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, Switzerland, FYROM and Turkey.
Contribution to subsistence costs must not be given to:
- Scholarship holders for the EMJMD periods (study /research /placement /thesis preparation) spent in their country of residence;
- Partner Country Scholarship holders for the EMJMD periods exceeding three months (indicatively the equivalent of 15 ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
- Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Partner Countries count as Partner Country students.
- Partner Country students who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any Programme Country are considered as Partner Country students. The five-year reference period for this 12-months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline (defined by the consortia) of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
- Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Programme Countries count as Programme Country students.
- Students with a Partner Country citizenship who do not fulfil the Partner Country criteria defined above (12-months rule) count as Programme Country students.
- Students with a double nationality must specify the nationality under which they submit their scholarship application
- Students whose nationality is one of the Erasmus+ Programme Countries count as Programme Country students
- Students can apply to a maximum of three EMJMD Programmes in the same year
Programme Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Turkey, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Partner Countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Territory of Russia as recognised by international law, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City State, Switzerland, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, DPR Korea, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Perù, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, South Africa, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo – Democratic Republic of the, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia- Federated States of, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Timor Leste – Democratic Republic of, Tanzania,
Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, (Republic of) Korea, Macao, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, United States of America.