STeDe Master course is open to non-EU and EU candidates.
Candidates are required to have:
- a first cycle academic degree of at least 3 years – 180 ECTS credits (Licenciatura, Academic Bachelor degree, Diploma di Laurea di primo livello, Licence) or an equivalent degree (Diplôme d’Ecole d’Ingénieurs, Ecole de Commerce etc.), obtained by June 30th 2019 and officially recognized by the national law
- a good command of English and French, both spoken and written
- a personal interest on sustainable development (see the Personal Statement form)
PLEASE NOTE: Language certificates are not required to be eligible to participate to Master Programme. However, if pre-selected your language proficiency in both English and French will be verified during a Skype Interview.
Deadline for submission of applications for STeDe Master course 2018/20 (course starting September 25th 2018)
- 1st round of selection, October 15th 2018 – January, 15th 2019 (ordinary admission+scholarship awarding)
- 2nd round of selection, April 1st 2019 – May 15th 2019 (ONLY SELF-SPONSORED CANDIDATES)
PLEASE NOTE: all candidates who have participated in the first round of selection are not allowed to re-submit the application on the second round of selection
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship may apply to a maximum of three different Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes (EMMC or EMJD) at the same time.Apply