International Master STeDe-CCD summer school in South Africa
International Master STeDe-CCD summer school in South AfricaRead more...
CCD-STeDe becomes an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master!
CCD-STeDe becomes an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master!Read more...
IV International Conference on Climate Justice
26th October 2022 | 15.30 - 19.30 Central European TimeRead more...
Buen vivir in practice. Cuencas Sagradas: a bioregional plan of indigenous nations of Ecuador and Peru Amazon
Online Conference | LIVE Streaming 19 October 22Read more...
Pluriverse of practices: how to spread and weave real alternatives | LIVE Conference
LIVE Conference | International Master CCD-STeDeRead more...
CCD-STeDe is among the best solutions for education to sustainability!
CCD-STeDe is among the best solutions for education to sustainability!Read more...
How to prepare your CCD-STeDe application | NEW video tutorials
VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONRead more...
WHAT IS THE NEW ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT MASTER on Climate Change and Diversity: Sustainable Territorial Development?
Discover the CCD-STEDE programme and structure
To be eligible for the Master's program, it is mandatory to have proficiency at B2 level in two of the languages of the programme: English for all, and Spanish, French or Portuguese depending on the chosen academic path.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master on Climate Change and Diversity: Sustainable Territorial Development (CCD–STeDe) is a two-years Master Degree course (120 ECTS) that aims to prepare experts in the area of sustainable territorial development in the context of global climate and environmental emergencies.
This unique, inclusive, high-quality, innovative, multi-languages, Erasmus Mundus Joint Master is mutually managed by a consortium of 2 EU and 3 non-EU universities and 3 EU and 1 non-EU professional partners. In line with the E+ Work Programme and the EU’s priorities for building carbon-neutral societies, under the environmental and climate justice perspective, CCD-STeDe pursues these objectives
- to reinforce and disseminate knowledge and competencies and enhance career prospects for young people in the field of sustainable territorial development and climate change, in Europe and beyond;
- to create a network of academic and professional institutions cooperating to increase international dimension and attractiveness, improving the quality and the excellence of their academic offer and research;
- to promote dialogue between academic, state and civil society organisations, facilitating processes of active citizenship, social cohesion and constructive collaboration in the direction of an equal and sustainable change;
- to respond to societal and labour market needs of talented professionals for just transition.
- Climate change, sustainability, development / Cambio Climático, Sustentabilidad y Desarrollo (University of Padova and Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar; teaching languages: English and Spanish)
- Regional and local studies / Estudos Regionais e Locais (University of Padova and Universidade da Madeira; teaching languages: English and Portuguese)
- Territorial management / Aménagement du Territoire (University of Padova and Université Joseph Ki Zerbo; teaching languages: English and French)
- Environmental Management (University of Padova and University of Johannesburg; teaching languages: English and French)